Lead with Confidence—Earn Your Master's Degree with UTPA
The University of Texas Pan-American (UTPA) is located at the southern tip of Texas—the Rio Grande Valley. It is home to rich traditions steeped in the spirit of community and growth. Since 1927, UTPA has maintained a steadfast commitment to higher education. Now, 85 years later, UTPA is widely respected for its educational excellence and continues to extend its educational reach with three distinctive online master's programs.
NEW Master of Education in Special Education
The UTPA TEACH Grant-eligible M.Ed. online program provides today's most effective teaching methods to meet the needs of a rapidly-growing population of special education students.
Master of Business Administration
The UTPA internationally-accredited MBA online program provides the leadership and project management skills required for success in today's competitive job market.
Master of Public Administration
The UTPA interdisciplinary MPA online program prepares graduates to advance into more rewarding positions in governmental agencies and non-profits.
Why Choose The University of Texas-Pan American ONLINE?
- UTPA is a nationally recognized Hispanic-serving institution.
- We serve the growing diverse community of South Texas, and a multicultural, transnational online student population.
- Our acclaimed on-campus faculty is equally dedicated to the success of our online students.
- UTPA is Quality Matters* Certified—the only University of Texas school in QM.
- Graduates of our on-campus and online programs go on to succeed as vital business and community leaders.
*Quality Matters (QM) is a faculty-centered, peer-review process that is designed to certify the quality of online and blended courses.