Lead with Confidence—Earn Your Master's Degree with UTPA
The University of Texas-Pan American (UTPA) is located at the southern tip of Texas—the Rio Grande Valley. It is home to rich traditions steeped in the spirit of community and growth. Since 1927, UTPA has maintained a steadfast commitment to higher education. Now, 85 years later, UTPA is widely respected for its educational excellence and continues to extend its educational reach with two distinctive online master's programs.
Master of Business Administration
The UTPA online MBA program reflects strong credentials with its International accreditation and is designed for working professionals pursuing a graduate degree. UTPA's online MBA program will teach you new skills and relevant technologies you need to succeed in a global market, how to effectively manage your business or practice or simply broaden your knowledge in specific business areas.
Master of Public Administration
The UTPA online MPA program prepares students for a wide range of careers in the public sector, non-profit agencies and governmental agencies at the federal, state, regional and local levels. Public Administration, both as a scholarly study and professional preparation, is interdisciplinary in substance and methodology, borrowing from economics, sociology, psychology, business, and industrial engineering, as well as political science and law.
UTPA is proud to be the recipient of numerous awards that include:
- NSHMBA Award—For educational excellence (National Society for Hispanic MBA)
- Quality Matters* Certified—the only University of Texas school in QM
- Ranked #3 by Hispanic Outlook in Higher Education magazine
- Named the top graduate school in Texas for Hispanics by Poder
Why Choose The University of Texas-Pan American?
- Ranked among top universities by the Princeton Review
- Serves a growing transnational, diverse population of South Texas
- A nationally recognized Hispanic-serving institution
- Graduates go on to succeed as business and community leaders
- Community-centric, actively participating in local growth and outreach
*Quality Matters (QM) is a faculty-centered, peer-review process that is designed to certify the quality of online and blended courses.